Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Mad Drum Corps Libs

I have read one too many fan or alumus-written corps histories I guess. They are full of hyperbole and short of facts in my experience. I was therefore inspired to give you the following. Fill in the blanks and see what you get:




Mad:)Glibs - free online Mad Libs
Generic fan-written Drum Corps History
EARLYDECADE
CORPSNAME
DIRECTOR
ORGANIZATION
HOMETOWN
YEAR CORPS FOUNDED
RIVAL CORPS
TOWN OR CITY
VERB, ACTION, PAST TENSE
AFTER GOOD YEAR
PROPER NOUN, MUSIC TITLE
DRUM CORPS INSTRUMENT
NUMBER
YEAR
NOUN, DESIGN CONCEPT
NOUN
EVEN LATER YEAR
CORPS CAPTION
ANOTHER CORPS CAPTION
ADJECTIVE
NOUN, PLACE
PROPER NOUN, PLACE
GEOGRAPHIC AREA
THIS YEAR
NOUN





Thanks to the folks at madglibs.com for facilitating this silliness.

Update: Thanks to the Mad Glibs Admin for tracking me down and providing me with "fixed" code.

No comments: