Friday, December 19, 2003

Scout House Alumni Corps

I received the following from Dennis Lytle today. Here it is for those interested in alumni corps. (I have changed the e-mail addresses to avoid spamination. You know what to do.)


From: "Dennis & Wendy Lyttle" (lalpro "at" rogers.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:51:09 PM Canada/Eastern
To: (zamiel "at" interlog.com)
Subject: Drum Corps
Reply-To: "Dennis & Wendy Lyttle"

Sam

I hope this is the right e-mail.

I played in Scout House from 1959 to 1964. You may know that they have started an Alumni Corps. Well once Drum Corps is in you blood it never leaves, it is an experience of a life time! After 40 years of being away from Drum Corps, this year I was convinced to join Scout House Alumni Band, & I am so glad that I did, I am having a blast! Had not had a horn in my hands in 40 years, but is so amazing how it all comes back to you!

The reason for my e-mail is that Scout House is having an Open House & practice on Jan, 18/04 in Cambridge.The Address is Steel Workers' Hall, 510 Collier MacMillan Drive, Cambridge. The time is 1:00PM to
4:00 PM. If you or any of your Alumni would like to join us you would be more than welcome!

...

Dennis Lyttle

No comments: