Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Not-great photos of Pete and Kurt

Here are some photos of the fabulous Bredows that I currently have on the Ambassadors site.

(This is in response to an e-mail I received from Pete today and promptly deleted by mistake. Yes, I was working as a system administrator up until a year and a half ago; what's your point? :/ )

Sorry about the quality of these. The problem is a combination of scan quality and the condition of the originals. The captioned photo I can scan again but I know that the original is pretty poor in the first place. I may be able to do better with the '78 corps photo but I think it is from a show program.

If there are any Ambassadors Alum out there... [sound of crickets chirping] who have pictures of the Bredows please send them to me to post here until Pete contacts me again and then I can send them to him directly.



No comments: