Monday, March 21, 2005

The 2005 Alumni Drum Corps & Band Spectacular

Here are two links to information about the Royalaires' show on Saturday, August 20, 2005 at University Stadium (formerly Seagram's Stadium; isn't corporate sponsorship wonderful?). I can't find a web site for the Royalaires yet but I will update if I do. These two links go to postings on some drum corps forum sites so they are not, in my opinion authoritative. However, you can contact the people who posted these bits via e-mail to confirm if you like. I don't know where the newspaper article came from perhaps the K-W Record ( http://www.therecord.com ) but I can't see any articles without paying for a subscription.

As a reminder it is probably not a good idea to re-post an article in it's entirety like that, as doing that is almost certainly an infringement of copyright.

Hawthorne Alumni Coming to Canada

2005 Alumni Drum Corps & Band Spectacular

No comments: